Here is some of what I'll need:
- A clear picture of the "First Day Pin" provided to those who signed up before the deadline.
- Since I already have the prices of the souvenir sets this year (a first for the Fun Publications era), I just need some evidence connecting which price goes with which set. This is a low priority, as I can probably find this on my own, but feel free to drop me a line if you find I haven't updated the page yet to include this information, or if the information there is incorrect.
- A clear picture of the "Certificate of Authenticity" provided with the box set (assuming that this certificate indicates the total number of sets. It hasn't always done).
- If the posters seen around the convention (or perhaps the convention comic) indicate "limited edition" numbers for any/all exclusives, pictures of those images would be helpful.
- If any of the souvenirs or box sets (or loose sets) sell out during the convention, I'll need to be notified. An image of any posters clearly indicating such would be helpful, but this is not always possible.
Any communications can be sent to me via e-mail. Just use the link on the right-hand sidebar.
In addition, I've recently added a new page for San Diego Comic-Con and other non-BotCon convention exclusives. This page is still a bit of a work in progress, so if you know of a convention that features Transformers exclusives, I'd welcome the information! Here are some guidelines:
- At this time, I am still only including conventions with official Hasbro (and perhaps TakaraTomy) toys. Sorry, third-party fans, but to try to include non-Hasbro/TakaraTomy toys would simply be too large an undertaking for me at the present moment. Likewise, I'm only including product made by Hasbro/TakaraTomy. This not only excludes unofficial toys, but officially-licensed toys made by other groups (such as the Loyal Subjects toys exclusive to SDCC). I just have to draw the line somewhere.
- I am only including toy-related representations of Transformers characters. Plates, busts, and so on do not count (because they're not toy-related), nor things like Nerf blasters or Cuponk sets (even if they are Hasbro-made products that depict Transformers characters, they generally do not make any pretense of being the characters depicted). Again, I felt I had to draw the line somewhere, but admit that this may be seen as arbitrary.
- I will not be including production numbers for non-BotCon/Fun Publications toys. It's getting harder to include these with the BotCon toys, and I'm not sure at present if such numbers exist for other conventions. If someone can point me in a direction to get such numbers for exclusives from other conventions, I'm certainly willing to do some legwork to consider adding this information, but I definitely don't know how to get this information on my own.
*Disclaimer: The link Wyatt provides is to the data pages' previous server, which is no longer active. I moved the pages to a server provided by Captured Prey in 2014.