Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breakaway Mold Choice Revealed!

It's not often that I go ahead and post twice on the same day. Usually when news breaks, I just post it on the next scheduled blogging day. And, in fact, I knew before posting this morning that today would likely bring Transformers news. But since I'd had not only this morning's post ready since Monday, but I'm already set to go with another post for Friday which itself may get pushed back by upcoming developments, it seemed best to go ahead and post this now while the news is still fresh.

At 10:03 am (PST) today, Pete Sinclair, one of the main people at FP to connect with fans, posted some exciting news. The next club exclusive, which I speculated about the other day, and which will be given away free to people who are members of the club as of March 15th, 2007, will be a recolor of the Windrazor mold. Pictures will be available on the club site soon (although, if you can get to the club forum, Pete's new avatar seems to be a stylized form of Windrazor's head, revealing another red-and-blue color scheme).

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Windrazor is definitely one of the two molds I want, but I want the helicopter mold more, and this means that, next year, I only have a one-in-three chance of them choosing the mold I like! I guess I'll just have to wait until then to find out....

In other news, the BotCon set for this year will be Classics-based (as was widely assumed) and will feature 5 toys. More information to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformers Wiki