Sunday, January 10, 2021

Not Your Father's Autobot - Episode #0 - G.I. Joe issues #138-142

 

For this inaugural episode of Not Your Father's Autobot, we're discussing the five issues of Marvel Comics' G.I. Joe comic (issues #138-#142) that served as a prequel to the Transformers: Generation 2 comic. These issues can be found reprinted in IDW's G.I. Joe Classics, Vol. 14, which is available digitally via Comixology at https://www.comixology.com/G-I-Joe-Classics-Vol-14/digital-comic (purchases through this link do not support the podcast in any way).

For more information on the Fun Publications set that pays homage to this story, check out my review at this link.

My co-host, Nick Wright, can also be found on The BitGeek Podcast via YouTube and on audio.

All music may be found on Pixabay, which provides royalty free music, free for commercial and non-commercial use.

The theme music is "Untamed Land" by Electronic-Senses.
Music during the book synopsis and end credits is "Thorn & Thickets" by hatgoki.
Music during the G2 Spotlight is "From Dust" by hatgoki. 

(archive link to podcast file)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformers Wiki