At one point in the episode, special attention was given to the mottos given to characters toward the top of their Tech Specs bio. One panelist pointed out that some of these mottos contained profound life lessons, prompting another to half-jokingly ask if he didn't have parents to teach him these things. But the point remains. The mottos give a window into the philosophies that govern these characters' lives, and some of them are indeed noble and worth following.
A few examples were given on the podcast, and rather than repeat their efforts, I'll suggest you head over there to find those directly. Here are some others, taken from Tech Specs in my own collection.
- "The strongest tyrant cannot crush freedom of thought." (Brainstorm)
- "Reach for the stars, but never leave your friends." (Cosmos)
- "To know others you must know yourself first." (Goldbug)
- "Weapons can win battles, but words can win wars." (Hubcap)
- "A good shot is worth more than a good intention." (Warpath)
- "Clarity of thought before rashness of action." (Shockwave, perhaps subverted when you realize he's a bad guy, but a worthy sentiment nonetheless)
Feel free to share Tech Spec mottos you think especially profound in the comments.