Thursday, November 5, 2009

Picture Perfect?

Besides the writing itself, if there's one discipline in which I'm constantly trying to improve on this blog, it's my ability to take good pictures.  Lighting, in particular, can be really tricky.  But while I'm still nowhere near professional-quality, I hope that I can say that I am indeed getting better.

I don't often go back and edit posts that are more than a few months old, but when looking at the entry on Metroplex from last year, I felt that I just had to replace some particularly bad images.  Just so you can see what I'm talking about, here are the images I'm replacing on the left, alongside the new replacement images on the right.  Go back to see the Metroplex entry and see how they work in the context of the full article!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformers Wiki