Thursday, January 26, 2006

What to Say?

There's so much that's happened in the past 24-hours in the news that I feel at a loss to comment on anything. Two quick observations:

1. I'm scared to death that, with the recent Hamas victories in the Palestinian Parliament, the conservative Christian right will become even more galvanized. (I'm scared of a Hamas majority for other reasons, too, but this is actually a big deal to me.)

2. I'm tired of hearing President Bush tell me (through press conferences) that certain questionable actions he undertakes are "what the American people expect [him] to do" in order to protect the American people. Clearly, with half of the country expressing severe displeasure at his policies, he is not doing "what the American people expect him to do."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to check out the site. Clearly, we come from different perspectives. I hope that I've been fair to other positions (although I confess I'm not terribly familiar with the Constitution Party) in anything I've said.

    ReplyDelete

Transformers Wiki